Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wow, I got my answer today!

Yesterday, I asked the question "What was Gov. Sanford excuse?" and man, was I in for a surprise, but he is a politician so, I am not surprised, except for the fact that he went away to Argentina to cheat on his wife and not spend Father's Day with the kids. Must I go on with this? MSNBC has been playing this all day long. This is the same man, who as a congressman, wanted Pres. Clinton impeached and convicted for his extra-marital affair. Now, after 10 years, the shoe is on the other foot. The corny song that Madonna sang is "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina." Gov. Sanford's song and dance is "Crying Over Argentina." He went to do the tango and other things with another woman and somehow, he is going to overcome this? Enough about '12, please! I am already had it up to my eyeballs over Election '12, which is turning out to be omen for Republicans. And what's up with the young girls smiling and giggling behind the scene when the SC Governor was having his Jimmy Swaggert moment? Do they know something we don't know? Is there more to this story? Did somebody pin a tail on the Governor's rear end? There is no doubt he did not spend his own money to travel to Argentina and back. SC taxpayers foot the bill. No stimulus for those people who are unemployed, which stands at 13% in that state and no funding for schools that badly need repair. Gov. Sanford is definitely out of the presidential running and may not complete his term as governor. He makes Blagoyevich look like a statesman by far!

No comments: