Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm back

I'm back and I don't Twitter, but I have started a Twitter page. I was gone all week from home and a lot has happened when I was gone. President Obama moves fast. One day he was in Cairo making his speech to the Muslim world, and the next time I see him he is at Normandy, France. He drives his critics crazy and this is what I like about him. By the time that stupid Senator Inhofe makes his comment about Obama wondering "what side he is on," the President is already in France before Inhofe blinks. But, I am concerned about rising unemployment as we get into the summer season, Normally, at the this time when the economy was good, the spending habits of American consumers shoot up at a very high peak. They are traveling, they are also working longer hours and overtime. There is not much of that going on this year. I don't have much more to say at this point. I am still getting over a backache I received during the time off. I am getting over it. I am still young enough to do get this passed me.

No comments: