Friday, June 26, 2009

For Today

Many people I know are shocked over the Michael Jackson's death and I am rather shocked, too. I was hoping for his musical comeback, but he will always be remembered for me as the guy who performed the moonwalk, who can excite a large crowd who loved his music, for his music I liked the most that was recorded during the 70s and 80s, and for his flamboyance. He never did experience a normal childhood, so he tried to relive his childhood as an adult. The attacks he received from that Dung Hill called the Murdoch Tabloid Media were very unfair to him and this was one of the aspects that imprisoned him. Bad doctors, and nobody to treat him right away at the UCLA Medical Center. I don't know what to make of it. If he were in my hometown and this same situation happened to him, he may be still alive today at the ICU at Sparks. He was drugged up like Elvis, but the only difference was the type of drugs. Jackson was juiced up with pain medication. He had a doctor living inside his home who is a drug pusher. I believe he would have been better off with a pet instead. He had become one of many celebrities who died too soon. I can list a few of them.

Manuel Acuña, Mexican writer and poet
Marilyn Monroe
Jimi Hendrix
Janis Joplin
Anna Nicole Smith
Elvis Presley
Buddy Holly
John Belushi
Andy Kaufman
John Candy
Curt Kobain
Chris Farlow
The list goes on and on.

I like what the Rev. Al Sharpton adds to the memory of Michael Jackson. He is the Jackie Robinson of world-wide fame in the entertainment scene. He is the most popular figure in all the world and everywhere around the world, people are paying their condolences and making a tribute with respect for the life of Michael Jackson.

No comments: