Monday, June 29, 2009

Today's Bad Joke

Before I tell it, I want to let you know that I grew listening to pop and rock music, which includes Michael Jackson. I never have believed he was "Wacko." As an American and as someone who is not much of a dancer, the influence I get in regards to pop culture comes right from watching Michael Jackson. Also, SC Gov. Mark Sanford should resign! What a disgrace!

In this bad joke, the Lord God plays a genie, and this can be blasphemous in many faiths. So, here goes:

"Farrah Fawcett passed away to be with the Lord. She met God and God granted her one wish and one wish only. Farrah said, 'I wish for every child in the world to be safe.'"

"Her wish was in God's Command. So, he zapped at the world. BOOM!"

"Michael Jackson dies."

The Jackson haters never know when to give it up.

No comments: