Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Many things

There has been an ice storm occurring where I live. No work today because of the bad weather and no school today throughout the area. Thousands are without power, so there is no way any of them can blog like I am doing today. I have been busy translating from English to Spanish some articles for a website whose personnel were looking for translators. The Share Islam site allowed me to translate some articles concerning the universe and the beginning of it. It's not easy to do, but the more I do it, the easier it gets. They were looking for translators in other languages such as French, Turkish, and Bosnian. I imagine they have some responses to their site. I'm afraid I do not qualify. So, this type of work has occupied some of my free time and as the weather improves, I will be back to work first thing early in the morning. Insha'Allah.

No comments: