Friday, January 9, 2009

Mankind, Womankind, Know Your Enemy

This is a message similar to the one a subscriber to YouTube made in a video. His message is "Black People, Know Your Enemy" and then, tells the viewers who the enemy is. It is nothing
like Pogo who said that he had found and that enemy is us. No, but pretty similar. He proclaimed
that "gangsta rap" is the enemy. Well, I agree, but I will go a little further that. Mankind and womankind, know your enemy and that enemy is Satan and that junk your kids listen to all around the world is Satan's tools, i.e. gangsta rap, the rappers, and these record companies that produced this shit. Rap/Hip-Hop music is one category of music and most of it is bad. It's haram. I don't really consider it to be music, but it is music that can do damage to what we hold dear in our lives, like family, community, and country. Very little of it is halal or good, which is about 5% of what is out there. But, it is Satan's tool to destroy all of humankind and these young kids out there regardless of where you live listen to this shit and take it in. Personally, I have no use for it when it comes to what is produced now. I have no use for Little Duffel Bag Boy Lil' Wayne. The shit that comes out of his mouth perpetuates the violence we have in urban ghettoes across the U.S. and around the world. I have just seen "Gran Torino" starring Clint Eastwood. It is a good movie and the ending is not what I've expected. There is a gang in the movie that goes around and terrorizes young people and family members. This is an Asian gang. Guess what they listen to and look up to. The shitheads known as gangsta rappers with their gangsta rap and they emulate them. This is not the whole problem with society today, but it is one of the problems. But, the biggest enemy is Satan.

"Assuredly it is thy Lord Who will gather them together for He is perfect in Wisdom and Knowledge. We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape; and the Jinn race, We have created before, from the fire of a scorching wind. Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: 'I am about the creat man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape; When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him.' So the angels prostated themselves, all of them together. Not so Iblis (Satan): he refused to be among those who prostrated themselves. Allah said: 'O Iblis! what is your reason for not being among those who prostrated themselves?' Iblis said: 'I am not one to prostrate myself to man, whom Thou didst create from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape.' Allah said: Then get thee out of here; for thou art rejected, accursed. And the curse shall be on thee till the day of Judgment.' Iblis said: 'O my Lord! give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised.' Allah said: 'Respite is granted thee Till the Day of the Time appointed.' Iblis said: 'O my Lord! becasue Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong, - Except thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace)." Allah said: "This (way of My sincere servants) is indeed a way that leads straight to Me. For over My servants no authority shalt thou have, except such as put themselves in the wrong and follow thee. And verily, Hell is promised abode for them all."

Surah 15, Al Hijr (The Rocky Tract), Ayats 25-43.

Mankind, Womankind, Know Your Enemy!

No comments: