Monday, January 12, 2009

Back from Work

I'm back from work and right now, I don't have any idea what is going on right now. The first thing I do when I get online is check my email and the email I get is crap. I have a friend who writes articles in a Yahoo group, about kings and queens of world history or in other words, rulers of world history, fossils from paleontology; these things he likes to write about. As far as I know, he does not have a blog page, but he does blog a lot and he keeps his personal life to himself.

I am figuring in my mind that there has been no ceasefire for Gaza. I am figuring that there has been more bombing in Gaza with Israel's use of white phosphorus shells, which, I have mentioned before in a previous message, causes severe burns to the skin. This war is totally lop-sided. There may close to a thousand dead in Gaza with 3,000 injured. Israel suffered with 20 dead as result of rocket attacks from Hamas. The world is protesting what is going on in Gaza. Preachers across the U.S. proclaiming to us saying, "See there, The whole is world is going against Israel as foretold in prophecy!" But, it is not all black and white. It is all gray. Who really likes Hamas? I don't, but who really likes what Israel is doing when they say they intend to capture Hamas and at the same time, women and children are killed, a medical center bombed, a Palestinian lawyer who refused to work for Hamas and who believed Israel would never kill him did get killed; situations like these that have no end. You have Arabs who hate Jews. You have Jews who hate Arabs. The world is calling for a cease fire and an end to the conflict, but neither Hamas nor Israel are listening. So what can be done about it? Congressman Ron Paul believes that Palestinian blood is shed on America, because of U.S. foreign aid to Israel aiding its military arsenal. This is at a time when many people in the Middle East are already mad at the U.S. over Iraq and Afghanistan and Gaza fuels the fire.

No comments: