Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I hope you have a Happy New Year. I hope some of you get so drunk that police officers will pull you over, make you take a breath test with a tube stuck in your mouth, make you walk a straight line which is something you cannot do, and they give you a DWI and send you to jail. I hope some of you end up

seeing the ball drop while sitting there in your jail cell. In order for me to enjoy the new year coming in, is for you to all get out of my way. I hope some of you get so drunk that you will have a helluva hangover when you wake up on New Year's Day, finding yourself in a jail cell in bed with Bubba; while others find themselves waking up in bed with someone else's spouse! This is the difference between Christmas and New Year. Forget about "unto us a child is born," "peace," and "goodwill to men (and women)." It's totally the opposite. It's disrespect for your fellow man and woman and getting them in trouble because you decided to be a donkey's ass.
For those assholes who ruin it for the rest of us celebrating the new year, this prayer is for you. I hope you do get messed up with a bad hangover and end up with Bubba violating your person!

Thank You.

No comments: