Sunday, August 24, 2008

Obama pick Biden as VP

It's O and Joe! As this has happened, I began to understand why Sen. Obama picked Sen. Biden.
Obama is down in percentage numbers when it comes to who could be the most effective commander-in-chief. It scares me to think that the majority of the American people believes Sen. McCain would be better at it than Barack Obama. John McCain is the man who thinks that the Beach Boys sang this bad parody played back in 1979 called "Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran." Some jokers who can mimic the Beach Boys' sound did this terrible song. The Beach Boys sung "Barbara Ann." Sen. McCain makes the hairs of Sen. Cochran's neck stand up when it comes to John McCain having a bad temper. The world right now does not need John McCain and I hope the American voters cast Barack Obama into the White House. As a voter, I am willing to take the chance on electing Barack. I don't agree with him on his stance on abortion, but when it comes to this shaky economy we are experiencing not only here, but around many parts of the world, Sen. Obama is the one I trust more. I can guarantee you this to those on the far right, Roe v. Wade will never be overturned under Obama or under McCain. It won't happen in my lifetime here on earth, or my nieces and nephew's lifetimes, or my grand-nephew's lifetime. I haven't wrote much about politics in this blog. It has been mainly on Islam and religion in general. But, there is always the first time. This blog is about "all kinds of stuff" after all. My website name is in Spanish. That is because someone else took the name "all kinds of stuff" as the website name. I could not use it. So, I name it in Spanish.

No comments: