Sunday, September 14, 2008

New links

I have found some new links to my list of blogs. Including the one I've found called "Virtually Islamic," I want to try to find similar blogs like that with names like "Virtually Christian," "Virtually Jewish," and maybe "Virtually Hindu." I don't want this blog to be just about politics, especially liberal politics, and about Islam. I want to diversify it a little more with music and music videos. I added a few of those videos last night, but without success, I couldn't upload from YouTube the Hall & Oates videos. I keep getting an error from the YouTube site. So, I may try other sites to upload these fantastic videos. Who needs a show on RTN-TV like "Retro Jams" when we can watch old music videos from video sites? I have noticed that for the last two Sundays, RTN has not shown the TV music video show. It would feature by request videos by Men Without Hats, Cindi Lauper, Def Leppard, Led Zepplin, Bad Company, Bananarama, and others. But, in 2008, people get bored watching these senseless music videos, and also why watch them on TV when you have the internet? Anyway, I do believe it's time to take this blog to a new direction.

No comments: