Monday, November 12, 2007

Update

Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem

Well, I fixed my computer. It seems to be running well, although it doesn't seem to know where the D and E drives are at, but as long as goes to the main hard drive, that's all that matters. Thanksgiving is coming up a week after this week. I plan to go to Havana to have Thanksgiving there with my brother's in-laws, his wife's relatives. It should be an enjoyable occassion as it always is with plenty of good food. All Halal. I have a lot to be thankful for. I have my health. I work at a good job. I don't take medicine, unless I'm sick. I see real well. I can still hear. In other words, I have a lot to thank God for.

"All praises and thanks be to Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth, and originated the darkness and the light, yet those who disbelieve hold others as equal with their Lord." Sura 6, The Cattle, 1.

No comments: