Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bismillah

Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem

The holiday is over and I am back to my usual routine. I am back to work and my next holiday break will be Christmas and New Year's Day. I did have a booklet called "Is Christmas Christian?" but now I no longer have it. I gave it away, and what I have left in shoe boxes in my closet are past copies of "Freedom Daily", cassette tapes of various kinds, videocassettes of past TV programs and movies. Things I may need to give away to Goodwill, because I am not using these things anymore. I imagine I will need to depend upon the Net to find what I need on this subject since the season is upon us with all of its glitter and shopping days. Rush, rush, rush. Well, I guess that's all for now.

"Ah, woe, that Day, to the Rejectors of Truth." Those Sent Forth, Sura 77:15, 19, 24, 28, 34, 37, 40, 45, 47, 49.

No comments: