Monday, October 22, 2007

Update

Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem Allah Hu Akbar al-Jabbar al-Qahhar al-Adl Rabbiealamin

It's good to be back on day shift. It makes all the difference in the world. It's nice to come home in the afternoon and to have the evenings back. Even if the job was the same job I've done on nights, it's still better. The time makes it better. I go to work real early in the morning. Some folks do not like that. I don't mind. I rather go to work and get the work day over with than to go in the afternoon and not get off until late at night. That's just me.

Narrated by Al-Miqdam: The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said, "Nobody has eaten a better meal than that which one has earned by working with one's own hands. The Prophet of Allah, David used to eat from the earnings of his manual labor." (Shahi Bukhari)

No comments: