Thursday, October 25, 2007

Conflicts

Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem

Too many things are going on for me to probably not go to the homecoming game after all. My niece may be visiting this weekend. Who knows if her and her husband will come by if they do at all. They stay at my brother's house when they come to visit and that is about all. My niece's husband has cancer real bad and some doc down in Houston who claim to be the best M.D. of modern time said he can't do anything for him. So, he gives up hope when the real true physician we can rely upon is God or Allah. I am definitely praying for him as I have been praying for him from time to time. I have to admit. I don't know him all that well and it has hbeen almost two Christmases ago since I have seen him, my niece, and their son, my grand nephew. I am not losing hope for him yet, but I don't expect them to pay a visit.

Also, my brother's wife occupies herself around thinking about people who are ill concerning her son-in-law and her sister's husband. It is just enough to make my brother sick. If I had to live around her, it would drive me crazy because I am not likely to get sick. If it is time for him to go meet God in paradise, then that's what it will be. If it's not, then there might enough vigor in him provided by the Lord to fight this cancer. Cancer is the number one cause of death in America, today. It is much more widespread than AIDS. Why isn't there a cure for it? Chemotherapy? That sometimes work to the disadvantage of the patient with cancer. This procedure could kill the good cells and leaving him with the bad, hence ending his life to meet with the Lord a lot sooner. There must be a better way. I hope he considers any alternative that comes his way. The problem with him may be a clear as a bell. He may not believe in the Almighty, el Shaddai, al-Rabbiealamin, al-Jabbar. He is a radio disc jockey personality and I know how they are. They are self-absorbed, organic, arrogant, little gods. Maybe that's the problem. Hope is the key and faith is part of the hope we linger to. That's what keeps us going. It does for me anyway.

The Qur'an has many ayats concerning disbelievers and it is not good. They end up in hell and I hope he gets it right before it's too late if that is the case. I don't want to make judgments.

"The Unbelievers will be led to Hell in crowd: until, when they arrive, there, its gates will be opened. And its keepers will say, 'Did the apostles come to you from among themselves, rehearsing to you the Signs of your Lord, and warning you of the Meeting of This Day of yours?' The answer will be, 'True:but the Decree of Punishment has been proved true against the Unbelievers!'" (to them) will be said: 'Enter ye the gates of Hell, to dwell therein: and evil is (this) Abode of the Arrogant.'"

Surah 50, the Believer, 71-72.

I was informed that as a DJ in his home town, he is making pleads for people to donate money to pay for his medical bills on the radio. If this sickness happened to me or to people closest to me, we would not have the privilege to broadcast our pleads.

No comments: