Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Start of the New Year

We are at the start of a new decade and while Pres. Obama is visiting family in Hawaii, Rush Limbaugh landed in the hospital as he visited the Aloha state. Alan Colmes did call these callers out, who told him that they wish Limbaugh would die while in the hospital. I'm glad he did, because this becomes a double-standard. It compares to a pastor praying that Pres. Obama ends up with a brain tumor and dies. I, for one, don't wish for anything bad to happen to either Rush Limbaugh or Pres. Obama. This is one of the many reasons why I listen to talk radio less than I have in the past and why I started to turn the news channels off and watch programming that is more entertaining.
What is my source for news? My local newspaper and news from the BBC on local public television. My college football team won by a field goal tonight and for now, all is right in the world.

No comments: