Monday, February 2, 2009

Words in Prayer

Almighty God, be with me during my work day, Protect and be with those who I work with, protect and be with my immediate family, friends, and loved ones. Protect all of us from the shayatin and be with us throughout this week. Be with those who are without power up there in northern Arkansas, Kentucky, parts of Missouri, Oklahoma, Indiana, and Ohio and who are at risk in getting very ill with pneumonia if they have not found a shelter near where they live. Be with President Obama as he continues to battle Republicans over the Stimulus Bill. Provide the money somewhere around the great universe to help the government pay for the rebuilding of America, because the government does not have the money to pay for it. Almightly God, just be with us and protect us from the darkness that hovers over us here in America and around the world, for I asked this in you precious name.

Amen

No comments: