Sunday, November 9, 2008

Football time

As the Hogs are losing almost all of their games, the Div. 1-AA UCA Bears continues to win theirs.
They beat out the Demons of Northwestern State with an impressing, whopping score of 42-6.
The weather was rather cold. Most fans who watched the game at Estes Stadium did not stay for the entire game. It was too cold to sit in the stands. It seems when games like this are not as competitive, all people would want to do is get out of there and go home. I also did as well, but I was far away from home. So, I stayed at a motel. I did a little tailgating before the game and I had plenty to eat and it was free, since I am an Alumni member. I ate pizza and cake, and I washed it on down with a Pepsi. Overall, it was a good time to be away from home for the weekend and to get away from the troubles that abound. Well, it looks like it's back to the grind again.

No comments: