Saturday, November 1, 2008

Calls for Obama

Today, I have made a few calls for the Obama campaign. Most of them were positive when I called people on the list from the Show Me State of Missouri. From talking to them, I can see Obama winning this state, but it is going to be very close. Arkansas Obama supporters are working hard on Missouri, since Arkansas is a hard sell. I have made about 16 calls from my cell phone. I am just calling from home. I am not working at some switchboard. I was just bored today with nothing to do. I have already cleaned the house. So, I've decided to give it a try using the Obama web site. I only receive one negative call for the GOP. When that happens, I just say thank you very much and go on to the next call. I also gave Montana a try. I have made 4 calls to Montana, a state Obama believe he could win. I didn't get to talk to anyone from there, so I left them a message urging them to vote on November 4 and to please, cast their votes for Barack Obama. Now, Montana is the state Barack Obama won in the Democratic primary. It is the state that helped him win the Democratic nomination. But, it is one state that has always been a hard sell for the Democrats. But, the polls do show him and McCain neck and neck in Big Sky country.
I may call these people in Montana again tomorrow. I feel like I could win this one for Obama all by myself. I live in the south, but I am a westerner by heart. Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem, Barack Obama will win on Tuesday night!

No comments: