Thursday, January 31, 2008

Everything's Super

Everything is Super for now. There's Super Bowl Sunday. There's Super Tuesday for many states staging their presidential primaries. It's a big Super weekend coming up this weekend. There is very little peace behind this Super craze. It's the Patriots vs. the Giants. Then, there is real hate in the presidential campaign. For the Democrats, Hillary attacks Obama and Obama attacks Hillary. They can't stand each other. For the Republicans, McCain attacks Romney and Romney attacks McCain. They also can't stand each others. I plan to vote this Tuesday and I believe I am going to vote for the black guy. I believe I have had enough of "the man" running the show with its Iraqi occupation running the government deeper and deeper in debt, jobs going overseas with all of the government incentives to go overseas, folks without health insurance with those folks who have but with insurance that never covers anything, the rich getting richer, the poor getting poorer... I think it's about time for somebody else to have a shot at what needs to be done get America back.

No comments: