Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Sudden Tragedies

Last Sunday, NBA Basketball great Kobe Bryant and his daughter, Gianna, were killed in a helicopter crash near Calabasas, California along with the pilot and six other people who have now been named. I don't know what to say about this. When I hear about events like this, it gives me room to ponder. There was a man named Marvin and I knew him, and he was an active church member who drove a church bus and he would help bring in kids on Wednesday night for Wednesday night services each Wednesday night. Well, after services were over, he had a heart attack and died and I didn't know about this until I looked at Facebook the next day. It just happened all of a sudden. We never know when our time will come when we all die. We just don't know. Somebody can ask, "Was it what God intended?" I really don't know that! Things like this just happen. For Kobe and Gianna, what if they didn't choose to travel on a helicopter and chose to stay home? They may still be here. What if they chose another type of transportation? By plane? It may have happened. By car? It may have crashed in a collision. Hardly anybody travels by train in this country. By bus? Not likely would they travel by bus. I guess it was their time to go and I cannot really say that God intended this to take place. This is what I hear a lot. Personally, I have no answer. Friends, families, and loved ones should comfort one another in these family members' time of need always. There was a couple who were missionaries in Brazil for thirty years. They finally come back to the U.S. to live, but they died in a car wreck. I still cannot explain these phenomenons or why they happen? Again, when times like this happen, we all need to comfort one another. This is really all I have to say for now. I just don't know what tomorrow will bring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

At least 160 thousand men and women are hacking their diet with a simple and secret "liquid hack" to lose 1-2lbs every night as they sleep.

It's very easy and it works on everybody.

This is how you can do it yourself:

1) Get a clear glass and fill it up half full

2) And now follow this proven HACK

and you'll be 1-2lbs skinnier the very next day!