Tuesday, January 21, 2020

On the removal trial of President Trump and reflections on MLK Day

Okay, President Trump is impeached and nothing is going to change from that. Now, we have the trial in the Senate. No matter what cases are brought against him, the Senate will vote to acquit President Donald J. Trump even if the cases are strong against over the Bidens and Ukraine, for example. I just don't see him getting removed from office and then sent to prison. Majority Leader, Sen. Mitch McConnell, will not have it no matter what is being brought up. I just don't see it. If this happens, then I am a NBA basketball player. I hope that justice prevails and that there is no constitutional crisis. I wish I had more to say right now about it. I am waiting to see how it goes. It was a good day yesterday marching down Garrison Avenue in Fort Smith for the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. parade. I marched with the County Democrats. Another group who marched were the local Citizens' Climate Lobby. But, the highlight of this march like it is every year are the bands of both Northside and Southside High Schools in Fort Smith together playing "We Shall Overcome." Also, in the parade are KISR 93.7 and its sister radio stations and various churches and different businesses who also marched as well as the Fort Smith Public Schools and Future School. also, the Fort 94.5 and so many participants. This is done every third Monday of January each year and as long as I am working for the public schools, I will have that opportunity to help out and march. I may land a job where I may not be able to do that because it is federal holiday. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

Plus, making money with it is as easy as 1--2--3!

This is how it works...

STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you want to push
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

Are you ready to make money ONLINE??

The solution is right here