10. The church bus has gun racks.
9. The church staff consists of senior pastor, associate pastor, and sociopaster.
8. The Bible they use is the Dr. Seuss version.
7. There is an ATM in the lobby.
6. The choir wears leather robes.
5. The worship is B.Y.O.S. (bring your own snake).
4. There's no cover charge, but communion is a two-drink minimum.
3. The pastor regularly attends meetings in Las Vegas and Atlantic City.
2. The ushers ask, "Smoking or non-smoking?"
1. The women's quartet are all married to the pastor.
Source: The American Rationalist (May/June 2010), p. 11