Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update

I hope you're fourth went well. I have been off on vacation for a week this week and I decided to do nothing. I did clean up the house and threw away some useless, old magazine and put them in the recycle can. But, I did not do much. I rode my bicycle and that is good exercise. I recommend it. I did little errands, like buy stamps, buy a few items from Sam's Club, and send a letter. That's about all. I wasn't about to pay these ridiculous gas prices and go somewhere and then pay a high summer to stay somewhere. No, thanks. Maybe I will do that next month when I take one week off again. One of my college friend wants to make a get-together with another friend we both know. But he's not going to force me to plan this one out. He will have to himself. And make it where it helps him out and at the same time helps me out. That's all I have for now.

No comments: