Friday, June 6, 2008

Vacation time

It's vacation time once again and after I get my work done tonight, I plan to be off from work for a week. I plan on going away. With gas prices as high as they are, I don't plan to go far. I find that I don't have to, knowing there are lovely things here to go to in Arkansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. It won't take a long drive to get where I'm going and I have more time to relax and enjoy it.

Getting off the subject, I have been noticing Adsense advertising right-wing ads. If anyone reading my blog sees it, do not feel obligated to click it if you see such an ad like that, such as "Barack Obama Exposed" or " If Obama a closet Muslim?" It runs contrary to what this blog is really all about.

I love summer and I love to take off during summer. Summer is the best time to be off.

No comments: