Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weather

Alhumdulillah!

Well, the fall season is finally here. No more of these hot temperatures we have been having. It looks like it may try to rain and it is in the forecast that we will have some rain for the next few days. It just in time for the fair that's come to town. I may plan to go to it, but haven't made up my mind. The Razorbacks lose again, this time to the Kentucky Wildcats. Folks are now ready to see the coach get out of Dodge. I have to admit; if it wasn't for him, the Razorbacks would still have Mitch Mustain as quarterback, his buddy Damian Williams as wide receiver, and offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn. But, it was never met to be and last year, the coach ran them off and the dudes at ESPN probably think the Razorbacks stink. Anyway, that's what Hogs do. Stink! They like to play around in the mud and get dirty. And many Americans eat that stuff. Go figure. I don't have much to say. I leave you with the 23rd Psalm written in an interesting version.

"The Lord is my shepherd; I lack nothing.
"He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me to water in places of repose;
He renews my life;
He guides me in right paths
as befits His Name.
Though I walk through a valley of deepest darkness,
I fear no harm, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff - they comfort me.

"You spread a table for me in full view of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
my drink is abundant.
"Only goodness and steadfast love shall pursue me
all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
for many long years."

(JPS Version)

No comments: