Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sura 64, Ayat 13, and reflections

Allahu la ilaha illa huwa waAAala Allahi falyatawakkali almu/minoona

Allah, there is no god but He: and on Allah, therefore, let the believers put their trust.
(Yusuf Ali translation)

This week has passed by so fast since last Saturday when I attended my high school reunion for the 25th.
For any of you fellow classmates who are reading and have attended it, I want you to know I had a great time
and I hope to see you again real soon. If not soon, hopefully I will see you when we all have the 30th.

It has been a long week and I am glad it is over. Betsy, you might need to let your home town, Tyler, Texas, remain as Tyler, Texas. It is no longer like Fort Smith. Fort Smith felt more like Compton last week. A young Asian man shot another young Asian man execution-style at a Wal-Mart parking lot this week. Keep me and everyone who still lives here in your prayers. This has gotten fellow co-workers I work with concerned because they live out of town and they wonder if it is safe to shop here after all. Well, a day after this happened, I continue to shop at this particular Wal-Mart and I came out of there unharmed. By the way, the guy who did this was arrested and apprehended. I guess that is all for now and I hope to write from time to time in the future.

Peace be unto you-all.

"To Yahvah, belongeth the earth and the fulness thereof, the world, and they who dwell therein; for He, upon the seas hath founded it, and upon the currents doth make it firm." Psalm 24:1-2, Restoration of Original Sacred Name Bible.

No comments: