Friday, October 2, 2009

October is here

How do I feel right now? Bad. My town sucks. Trying to find employment sucks. Corporations suck. Republicans suck. These blue-dog Democrats suck. Ross Perot
warns us of the 'great sucking sound.' Well, it just came and went. Now everything
around me suck. My aunt has just passed. Please, keep me in your prayers over my family's loss. October somehow always sucks. It is the month I seem to have more accidents. The weather is a lot nicer, but we are losing daylight every day. And, God help us, here comes Halloween. Oh, how I give a rat's behind about that! Stick with me here. I haven't been writing much on this blog. I have found other sites. My Hub Pages site is where I have been writing short Meso-American stories and legends. It is worth checking out.

No comments: