Friday, November 30, 2007

Satan got after me today

Alhumdulillah Rabbiealalmin Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem

Satan got after me today. It was not my boss. It was Satan using a man to get after me, threaten to fire me and kick me out the door. And I am doing my job delivering freezer liners. It was whoever that was taking liners off the cart to the line that was not there doing the job. But, I get blamed for it. Satan threatened to fire me, but Allah, the Lord of the Worlds stopped him from doing that and I still have my job. Masha'Allah! This man was an arrogant fellow. I don't know who he is and he wasn't my boss. He was somebody else's boss. He was a man who felt that he has as much power as the Lord Almighty, but that's the way Shaitan operates. He wants to kick God or Allah out and replaces him as The One and Only, and there's no way it was going to happen. If I were fired, my company would have lost a good employee who never was late for work, always showed up 20 to 30 minutes early, never called in sick, never was absent, has a near perfect attendance record, has won many awards for perfect attendance, and always got the job done. With that kind of record, maybe I should write some résumés. because if this company does not want me around, there will be an employer out there who will want hire me. You can tell that I had a bad day, but it could have worse. And I thank Allah, Subhan Allah, that it was only a bad day, a slip up and that I can still return to work early Monday morning.

Insha'Allah. Assalaam Alaykum.

No comments: